Wednesday, May 10, 2017
TS DIET CET Notification 2017
Government of Telangana
Department of School Education
Office of the Commissioner and Director of School Education,
Telangana, Hyderabad Notification Rc.No.135/N1-3/TSCERT/2017 Dt.09.05.2017
(Ref: G.O.Ms.10 School Education (Prog.II) Department Dt.12.04.2017)
1. Online applications for appearing at the Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common entrance Test (TSDEECET – 2017) to be conducted by Dept. of School Education, Govt of Telangana shortly, are invited from eligible candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state.
2. Date and Timings of TSDEECET 2017: Shall be notified shortly
3. Fee and submission of Application Online : The fee prescribed for appearing for TSDEECET 2017 to be conducted online is Rs350/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Fifty Only). Candidates can pay the fee through payment Gateway between 10.05.2017 to 23.05.2017 and submit online application at the TSDEECET website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in/ between 10.05.2017 to 24.05.2017.
4. Procedure for submission of application online: Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the “Information Bulletin” free of cost from the TSDEECET website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in/ from 09.05.2017 onwards. Candidates can submit their applications online from 10.05.2017 to 24.05.2017.
5. Examination centres for TSDEECET 2017: DEECET shall be conducted in all the 10 erstwhile districts of the state. 6. Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
A. Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
B. The candidates should satisfy the Local / Non Local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended from time to time.
C. Candidates should have secured a rank in TSDEECET 2017 and should satisfy the educational qualifications as shown at 5 (D) below for allotment of Seats in Government DIETs and Category ‘A’ and ‘B’ seats in Private Elementary Teacher Education Institutions. For obtaining a rank, candidate belonging to “OC” and “BC” Communities shall secure 35% marks in TSDEECET. For Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories. That is to say, candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Communities should secure 35% of marks for consideration against seats under OC/ NCC / Defence Personnel or their children and spouses / Sports category.
D. Educational Qualifications: For all seats in all Government DIETs and Private Un-aided Elementary Teacher Education Institutions:
a. The candidate should have passed or appeared for the Intermediate Examination (Qualifying Exam) or its equivalent as decided by the TSDEECET Committee for appearing at the TSDEECET 2017.
However, she / he should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
b. The candidates should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing at the TSDEECET 2017.
The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45%.
Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1st September of the year of admission. There shall be no upper age limit for admission into D.El.Ed Programme.
7. Rule of Reservation and allotment of Seats The details pertaining to the Rule of Reservation and allotment of seats are given in the Information Bulletin.
8. Syllabus and Structure of the test Syllabus and Structure of the test are given in the Information Bulletin hosted on TSDEECET website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in/.
9. Method of conduct of TSDEECET 2017 TSDEECET 2017 shall be conducted ‘ONLINE’. Detailed procedure shall be hosted on the TSDEECET website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in/ shortly.
10. Storage of Examination material: The Online Examination related material will be preserved for six months from the date of Examination and no application in this regard will be entertained beyond this period.
11. TENTATIVE SCHEDULE-TSDEECET-2017
Sl.No Activity Dates
1 Notification for conduct of TSDEECET 2017 07.05.2017
2 Download of Information Bulletin from http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in 09.05.2017
3 Payment of ‘Fee’ online for appearing at DEECET 10.05.2017 to 23.05.2017
4 Submission of Application online by candidates at http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in 10.05.2017 to 24.05.2017
5 Dates of TSDEECET 2017 To be notified shortly
Convener, TSDEECET, 2017
Monday, May 1, 2017
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies
(RGUKT - Telangana State)
(Established by RGUKT Act 18 of 2008 (Telangana Adaptation)
Basar, Nirmal District, Telangana State – 504107
6-YEAR INTEGRATED B.Tech PROGRAM NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSIONS– 2017
No. 3/RGUKT (TS) / B Tech /Admissions/2017
Applications are invited for admission to the first year of 6-Year Integrated B.Tech program at RGUKT Basar (Telangana State) for the academic year 2017-18.
ELIGIBILTY FOR ADMISSION
a) Regular students who passed SSC or its equivalent examination (10th class) held in 2017, in the first attempt.
b) Age not more than 18 years as on 31.12.2017 (21 years in case of SC/ST candidates).
HOW TO APPLY
Applications shall be submitted online through TSOnline services only.
Online application commences : 28-04-2017
Last date for receipt of Online applications: 24-05-2017
Last date for receipt of applications printout: 29-05-2017
Note: 1. Admissions will be based on merit in the 10th class Grade Point Average (GPA) and Grade obtained in each subject, and by following the statutory reservations of the State.
2. A deprivation score of 0.4, as prescribed by the Government will be added to the 10th class GPA of the applicants from non-residential Government Schools including Zillaparishad and Municipal Schools.
3. Admissions to 85% of the total available seats will be reserved for ‘Local Candidates’ (Telangana State); and the remaining 15% of the seats are ‘unreserved’ and filled by the students of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh States.
4. Students belonging to States other than Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Children of Indians working in Gulf Countries / International and NRI students are eligible for admission in supernumerary seats. For more details visit www.rgukt.ac.in & www.admissions.rgukt.ac.in or by e-mail: email@example.com
Sd/- Basar Director